To download presentations, agenda and participant list, please visit QBN Meeting on Quantum Sensing event page.
What a success! On October 26 the QBN Meeting on Quantum Sensing was hosted by Fraunhofer IAF, where we all had the opportunity to gain insights into leading technologies in the field of quantum sensing. Our special thanks to Rüdiger Quay, Deborah Mohrmann and the team at Fraunhofer IAF for hosting this great event and creating a trustful environment for all participants to exchange, build long-term business relationships and even visit the labs.
We would also like to thank all the speakers for their high quality and insightful presentations.
- Peter Knittel (Fraunhofer IAF)
- Matthew Markham (Element Six)
- Tadashi Sakai (Tokio Institute of Technology)
- Xavier Vidal (Fraunhofer IAF)
- Gabriele Bulgarini (TNO)
- Johannes Lang (Diatope GmbH)
- Robin Derek Allert (QuantumDiamonds)
- Florian Otto (attocube systems AG)
- Philipp Neumann (NVision Imaging Technologies)
- Gabriel Puebla-Hellmann (QZabre LLC)
- Simon Philipp (Fraunhofer-Institut für Werkstoffmechanik IWM)
- Anatoly Konukhov, MBA (Quantum Diamond Technologies Inc (QDTI)
Become a QBN member and build the quantum industry with us!
We look forward to seeing you at the next QBN meeting!