- Financial support for SMEs and other stakeholders for CRA compliance.
- Openly available platform with CRA-related resources (such as guidelines and supporting documents), providing supporting community building and upskilling
- Workshops, events, networking and exchange of experience of stakeholders
- Contributions to CRA standardisation
In synergy with other actions launched under this WP which will be developing compliance tools for the CRA, the action should distribute cascade financing grants to European SMEs, with a focus on micro and small enterprises, though remaining open to other stakeholders, to support achieving compliance with requirements and obligations stemming from the CRA.
Applicants are encouraged to identify categories of cascade financing recipients, including at least the following:
- Manufacturers of products with digital components, including software developers.
- Providers of tools and solutions that facilitate compliance with CRA obligations.
- Other well-justified categories in line with CRA (e.g., distributors, importers, open-source community).
For each identified stakeholder category, a dedicated set of activities should be devised taking into consideration the specific needs of target consumers, business users, and other relevant stakeholders.
Deadline date: 26 March 2024 17:00:00 Brussels time
For more information, please visit the European Commisssion website.