Join QBN, the world’s leading Business Network for Quantum Technologies on its mission to build a strong Quantum Industry and work at the intersection of industry, start-ups, science and policy.
QBN is looking for a Quantum Technologies Manager (full-time, remote) (m/f/d) with a background in quantum technologies or related fields and strong communication and analytic skills who will take over responsibility to shape a young network as well as the future of quantum technologies.
- Driving technology transfer and innovation by closely working with the qt community.
- Moderating working groups and drive the implementation of their strategy.
- Supporting member companies and organizations in collaboration and funding.
- Organizing industrial qt workshops and events.
- Continuous tracking and analysing of quantum technologies, ecosystems, and markets.
- Creating Technology, Market and Trend reports, online and printed media publications as well as position and white papers.
- Representing QBN at international events.
- Master’s degree in physics, IT or another quantum technology relevant field.
- Team player with the ability to work independently, in a solution-oriented manner, and with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Driven with a high level of energy and passion to be part of a bigger growth story and the ability to navigate and act in an ambiguous, rapidly evolving environment.
- Comfortable working in a remote setting in Germany and confident handling of MS Office products.
- Experience in data, tech or market analysis and strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German.
What we offer
- Tailored onboarding and flexible work in a remote setting.
- 40 h / week, 30 days of holidays, rewarding salary plus bonus.
- High level of personal responsibility and chance to shape your own role.
- Collaboration with leading international stakeholders and institutions.
- Unique insights into the state of the art of quantum science, technology, and applications.
Start: as soon as possible – The position is limited to one year with the option to be extended depending on performance.
Location: QBN is an international network based in Munich, Germany. We believe that work is a matter of passion, not location, which is why you can work in mobile office. Traveling required.
Please send a letter of motivation, CV and current references as well as your availability and annual gross salary expectations by e-mail only to email@example.com. Only complete applications will be considered.