Join QBN, the world’s leading Business Network for Quantum Technologies on its mission to build a strong Quantum Industry and work at the intersection of industry, start-ups, science and policy.
As Marketing Manager Deeptech/Quantum (full time, remote) (m/f/d) you will be responsible for our marketing activities and continuously expand them with your creativity, strong communication skills and initiative for the benefit of our members and the entire community.
- Taking over and be responsible for the marketing activities of our network, including website, newsletter, social media, trade shows, events and print media.
- Supporting our members and the community in increasing their visibility and technology marketing and represent them at conferences and trade shows as well as in online media and trade journals.
- Conceptualizing and organizing industrial qt workshops, trade show appearances, webinars and physical events.
- Continuous tracking and analysing of quantum technologies, ecosystems, and markets and creating Technology, Market and Trend reports
- Creating together with technology experts online and printed media publications as well as position and white papers.
- You have a university degree and already marketing experience in the (deep)-tech environment.
- As a communication talent with very good analytical and conceptual skills, you are used to communicating with different levels of stakeholders in a technical environment.
- Team player with the ability to work independently, in a solution-oriented manner, and with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Driven with a high level of energy and passion to be part of a bigger growth story and the ability to navigate and act in an ambiguous, rapidly evolving environment.
- Experience in data, tech or market analysis and reports
- You have excellent verbal and written skills in English and German
What we offer
- Tailored onboarding and flexible work in a remote setting.
- 40 h / week, 30 days of holidays, rewarding salary plus bonus.
- High level of personal responsibility and chance to shape your own role.
- Collaboration with leading international stakeholders and institutions.
- Unique insights into the state of the art of quantum science, technology, and applications
Start: as soon as possible – The position is limited to one year with the option to be extended depending on performance.
Location: QBN is an international network based in Munich, Germany. We believe that work is a matter of passion, not location, which is why you can work in mobile office. Traveling required.
Please send a letter of motivation, CV and current references as well as your availability and annual gross salary expectations by e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only complete applications will be considered.